Pages

Sunday 6 May 2018

SLUMBERING OBLIVION - DEEP ONES

Hello! it's been a while since the last post, not because I've stopped sculpting but sometimes I can't show what I'm working on, so this is a kind of come back to the net.
I've been collaborating for the company Reclusive Phoenix Entertainment  and I can finally show you some of the work I've done for them.
Here you can see some of the first miniatures that will be available. These are called "Deep Ones" a group of five figures which will have different options to be assembled. This is the first one, I will post more pics of the other four minis soon.

Deep One #1











You can find more info here:  http://reclusivephoenix.com
They will launch a Kickstarter soon! So please take a look to their website to get all the info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.